Pagico 8.5 (r2098) is a maintenance update that brings a few bug fixes to all v8 users.
- Fixed an issue where containers that are auto-deleted after leaving a workspace may still show up in the Move-To panel
- Fixed an issue where new containers brought in via the workspace sync may not show up in search results and the Move-To panel
- Fixed an issue with the NLP algorithm where “today” may incorrectly default to the current day in the following year
- Fixed an issue where the NLP mechanism may incorrectly overwrite existing date/time values
- Fixed an issue where the NLP algorithm may incorrectly recognize certain phrases (such as A3205) as year or time
- Fixed an issue where the NLP algorithm may incorrectly recognize dates when the phrase involves two weekday words
- Fixed an rendering issue where using the PageUp and PageDown in the rich-text note editor may cause the screen to scroll horizontally
- Fixed an issue where bold text may lose its formatting after the note is saved
- Fixed a rendering issue where the timeline header labels may not scroll with the view correctly
- Fixed an issue where the cached Inbox ID may be stored incorrectly in certain cases, resulting in an error preventing saving data into the Inbox
How to Upgrade
Pagico 8.5 r2098 is a free update to all v8 users. If you are on macOS, then you can use the built-in Update Checker to grab this update directly. Otherwise, please visit the Download Section to download & install the update.