Pagico 8.11 is a minor update that brings a number of feature improvements and bug fixes, and it’s recommended for all v8 users.
- New: The new project/contact panel now supports inline tag writing via the @tag syntax
- New: The timeline component is now scalable
- New: Deleting projects or contacts is no longer a permanent action and can be safely reversed
- New: Deleted containers will now be correctly recognized and rendered in the Trash section
- An improved blank state message for the All Tasks -> Someday section
- Fixed an issue where newly shared items may be overwritten when syncing data via the workspace and a 3rd party data sync service
- Fixed an issue where an extremely long text note may cause rendering issues
- Fixed an issue where the Share in Workspace menu command from the sidebar didn’t work
- Fixed an issue where imported contacts are not included in the Link To target list
- Fixed an issue where the container reference deletion may accidentally cause the actual container to be deleted
- Fixed an issue where certain projects can’t be synced even when added to a workspace
Pagico 8.11 is a free update to all v8 users, and it can be obtained from the Download Section .