Greetings everyone! Today we are excited to release another feature update for Pagico 8. Version 8.13 brings a number of new features and bug-fixes, and it’s a recommended update for all v8 users.
- New: An Optional task group in the Today panel
- New: The sidebar width is now adjustable via drag and drop
- New: Subcontainers will now display a reminder when they are not shared in the same workspace as their parent
- New: A “Schedule for…” menu command for undated items for easy scheduling
- Improved the placeholder values for contact info items
- Enabled spell checker in the rich text note editor
- Improved stability and efficiency of workspace data sync algorithms
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the “Show” button of the macOS notification may not activate Pagico and reveal the corresponding item
- Fixed a timeline navigation issue when DST changes are involved
- Fixed an issue where the Print panel may not show up as expected
- Fixed an issue where in certain cases list items could not be dragged across lists
- Fixed an issue where editing notes using the popup note editor may lose line breaks
- Improved the placement of blank state welcome messages in multiple modules
- Fixed an issue where the floating headers in timelines may be incorrectly positioned after scrolling vertically
- Minor UE improvements in various locations
Getting the Update
Pagico 8.13 is a free update to all v8 users. Please visit the Download Section  to download and install the update.
A huge THANK-YOU to all who provided feedback to us!