Pagico 8.13 r2247 is a maintenance update that brings a number of bug fixes and small feature improvements to all v8 users.
- New: The Start and Due date fields throughout Pagico will now auto-correct existing values based on your input
- New: When pasting a hyperlink to a task title or description, both the link caption and the link itself will be preserved
- In the calendar feed, completed tasks will no longer use the task completion dates as their due dates
- Fixed an issue where items from deleted containers may still show up in the Dashboard timeline
- Fixed an issue where Select-All (via Command+A) didn’t respect your container filter settings
- Fixed an issue where the container exporting process may not finish as expected
- Fixed an issue where importing a file via drag-and-drop may fail on the first attempt then imported twice on the second attempt
- Improved the stability of workspace data sync
Getting the Update
Please visit the Download Section  to obtain this update.