Pagico 8.17 (rev. 2382) brings a number of minor bug fixes and feature improvements, and it’s a free update for all v8 users.
- Improved the Natural Language Processing to accept shorthand phrases such as “+1d” and “+2w”
- Someday tasks, when completed, will now be automatically converted to a normal task with a due date being the same as the completion date
- The contextual menu command “Add to collection” will offer to create a new collection when there isn’t any
- Added “New Collection” to the Database -> New submenu
- You can now duplicate projects and contacts and uncheck all list items in one shot
- Other minor usability improvements
- Fixed the crashing issue of the Pagico App Extension for Safari on macOS 10.3 or later
- Fixed an issue where contact images may not show up as expected
- Fixed an issue where the Personal Calendar Feed may not work for certain users
Getting the new version is easy! Just head over to the Download Section  and grab it there.