Pagico 9 Update 2 (rev. 3050) is a maintenance update that brings a number of minor improvements and bug fixes. It is a free and recommended update for all v9 users.
- Added a way to obtain the Reference ID for Personal Cloud
- Added hint messages for the date range input box for tasks
- Fixed an issue where list items may not show up in smart collections if the list title carried the matching keyword
- Fixed an issue where deleted categories may return after data sync
- Fixed an issue where deleted collections may return after data sync
- Fixed an issue with the Schedule-All-Items-With-Deadline menu command
- Fixed a file importing issue on Windows
- Fixed an issue where the temporary files folder may grow in size over time
- Improved the accuracy of the smart collection content counter in the sidebar
- Fixed an issue where container data may not be completely synced on a new installation
- Minor UI adjustments
Getting the Update
You can download this update from the Download Section .