We’re excited to let you know that a new release (revision 625) for Pagico v3.2.2 is now available for all the supported platforms: Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu (8.04 and 8.10).
This release is primarily a bug-fix for all the platforms. But for Ubuntu users, it definitely means a lot more than just bug fixes: this release brings back the topic export ability as well as the printing feature.
Here’s a more detailed list of what’s new in this release:
- All systems: Fixed a bug that topic groups with special characters in the title doesn’t open
- All systems: dates of files in topics are now displayed properly.
- Ubuntu: Fixed the topic export feature.
- All systems: Fixed a bug in editing tasks in the dashboard flowchart.
- All systems: Fixed a UI bug when inserting webpage links via copy and paste.
- All systems: Fixed a bug in archiving tasks in contact profiles.
- All systems: Fixed a bug that profile tasks could not be created in the dashboard flowchart.
And, if you’re wondering, the update process is super simple — just go ahead download the correct edition and install it. Just in case, it is also recommended to back up your databases before updating, although the update process does touch your databases at all.