Today we are releasing another Pagico 10 October Update that brings a few additional improvements and bug fixes:
- Significantly improved the project/loading performance when there are lots of comments involved
- Comments on list items are now much more visible
- Fixed an issue where projects and contacts may be listed in incorrect teams
- Fixed an issue where taking ownership of projects may leave the original projects behind after data sync cycles
- Fixed an issue where archived lists and tasks may continue to show up in the Project Summary views
- Fixed an issue where the Edit buttons in the popup task details panel may not be visible in certain cases
- Minor UI adjustments
Getting the Update
Please head over to the Downloads Section to grab this newer version.
If you are on Ubuntu 22.04, please click here to download a build for your system.