Greetings! Today we are excited to release Pagico 10 Update 4 with a few additional bug fixes and feature improvements. This is a recommended update to all v10 users.
- Fixed an issue with the container duplication process
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the UI may shift to the left during note editing
- Improved contact importing via CSV
- Fixed an issue where the list completion chart may not update when tasks are marked as complete and vice versa
- Fixed an issue where multiple similar links in the same note or task may not be activated as expected
- Fixed an issue where auto-archive for tasks and list items may not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where references to deleted containers may continue to be rendered, which is not intended
- Completed the localization of Pagico 10 to Simplified Chinese
Localization to other languages, including Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish are in progress and we’ll get them completed as soon as we can.
Getting the Update
Just use the in-app updater or click on the button below to download the update: