Greetings everybody! Today we’re excited to announce the availability of Pagico 10 Update 8 (rev. 20211215). This release brings feature improvements and bug fixes, and it’s recommended for all users to update
New: Insert List Item Anywhere
Now you can insert new list items anywhere! Simply right-click on an existing list item, then choose the insert-above or insert-below menu command.
Improved: Better Natural Language Processing
The date recognition algorithm is getting better! Now it can recognize date/time phrases with abbreviated month names, such as “Pick up Charlie Dec 24 3pm” or “Vacation Rental Dec 20 – 28”.
- Fixed an issue where the contact info fields may be rendered incorrectly after reordering
- Fixed an issue where the list item edit process may be interrupted by data sync cycles
- Reduced the minimum width requirement for the multi-column display mode
- New in r20211216: Optimized error handling performance
- New in r20211216: Improved UI behavior when Pagico window is very narrow
Getting the Update
As always, please head to our Downloads Section to grab this update.