Greetings, everyone! First of all, thank you for choosing Pagico for your productivity needs! All of us at NOTES 17 hope you and yours are safe and healthy as we collectively navigate the coronavirus pandemic. During the past few weeks, we’ve been hard at work to implement changes to make Pagico work better all around, with a focus on helping teams stay connected and productive over the internet. Introducing Pagico 9.2, a heavy-weight update that we recommend everyone to update to.
- New Team Chat feature
- New Files tab for teams
- Streamlined activation and team-joining process
- Improved data sync algorithm
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved performance and usability on Windows
- Improved the reliability of data sync
- New: The on-computer calendar feed is now database-specific
- Updated the Japanese, French, Italian, Russian and Polish language packs
- Fixed some flaws in the data sync algorithm that may result in sync errors
- Fixed an issue where the UI may not update itself when it was left open overnight
- Fixed a number of issues for Pagico on Windows
- Fixed several under-the-hood issues
- Fixed an issue where Pagico on Mac may get stuck when launched
- Minor UI tweaks and corrections
Getting the Update
Please visit the Download Section to download and install the update. Pagico 9.2 is a free update to all v9 customers.
We’d like to give special thanks to all who provided feedback to us. We are always listening, and we appreciate your input very much!
We would also like to acknowledge our deepest gratitude to our volunteers who maintained the translations:
- Guillaume Barrette
- Michal Kastelik
- Paolo Miraglia