Friends, today we’re excited to announce the release of Pagico for Desktop v6.4 for both the OS X and Windows platforms. Even labeled as a minor update, this v6.4 packs a large number of feature improvements and bug fixes. We worked very hard on this in the past few weeks, and hope you’ll enjoy!
- New: Workspace functionality is now compatible with 3rd party apps such as Dropbox! More on this will be covered later.
- New: Workspace notifications
Fully taking advantage of the OS X Notification Center, Pagico will now let you know when someone shares new stuff, writes comments, or makes changes with intelligent notifications.
- Improved: Advanced Tags
Now you can use special characters to implement advanced tags, such as @#clientName and @*location, etc.
- New: The Library View has a brand new design
- New: Mid-Size Team workspace is now available in Pagico
- New: Workspace Cloud Sync can be paused
- New: Contacts can be listed as either First Name-Last Name or Last Name-First Name
- New: Two new repeating task interval options
Every 3 months and every 6 months
- New: On OS X, event alarms now come with sounds
as part of the notification
- New: Brand-new online help section
Cleaner to look at, easier to get information.
- Lots of minor UI updates
- Lots of bug fixes
Upgrading is simple, as always! Just head over to the Download Section and grab the update!
Just a friendly reminder: Even though software products are always thoroughly tested, technology may still fail from time to time. Please be sure to back up your data regularly.