Greetings everyone! Today we are excited to announce the availability of Pagico 10 Update 2. This release further addresses a few issues we’ve spotted in the past few days, improving the overall stability and user experience of Pagico 10. Since this version improves the stability of data sync, it’s highly recommended for everyone to update.
- Fixed an issue where the data sync may not correctly sync changes made to certain list items
- Fixed an issue where NLP may fail to parse strings in certain conditions
- Fixed an issue where tags containing special characters (such as dot, hash tags, etc) may not be rendered correctly
- Improved the reliability of rescheduling events in the timeline view
- Other under-the-hoold bug fixes.
Getting the Update
If you are on the Mac, you can use the embedded auto-updater to obtain the update. Otherwise, visit the Download Section below to get it.