Update: A newer release, r20221213, has just been published to address a critical error where users may have trouble setting dates when using the m-d-Y format. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience!
Greetings everybody! Today we are excited to announce the availability of the December 2022 Update for Pagico! This release packs lots of improvements and bug fixes. Notably, it includes better template support which allows you to create new projects based on templates that *ends* on a certain date. This is perfect for event-planning templates.
Better Template Support
You can now create new projects that starts on or ends on a certain date. This is perfect for creating event plans where all things need to wrap up by a certain date.
Templates also have a description field that lets you add brief notes to describe the templates, making it easier to choose the right template.
Along with this improvement, we are also releasing a new Event Planner template. Please check out our templates pool to download this new template.
- Fixed an issue where entering phrases such as “T-5 hours” may result in incorrect natural language processing results
- Fixed an issue where entering phrases such as “Jan 3-5, 2023” may result in incorrect natural language processing results
- Fixed an issue where deleting a project or contact you’re currently looking at may result in unexpected rendering glitches in certain cases
- Fixed an issue where a newly added subitem may be inserted to the incorrect spot in a list
- Fixed an issue where the smart search algorithm may not return the correct results when searching based on completion dates
- Fixed an issue where content from templates may be included in search results
- The auto-grouping feature (for contact and project lists) is now case-insensitive
Getting the Update
As usual, please head over to the Downloads Section to grab this update.