Greetings! Today we are making a second update for the month of November 2022. This release brings a number of minor bug fixes.
- Improved the reliability of the new data converter when handling larger data packages
- The new data converter now has a better preflight data import summary view
- When adding subitems to a list item, the newly created subitems will now be added to the end of the existing subitems (if any)
- Fixed an issue where tags with foreign characters may not be visually rendered as tags
- Fixed an issue where tags with foreign characters may not be included in the auto-complete suggestions list
- Fixed an issue where the first name/last name sequence preference was not respected in certain cases
- Fixed an issue where linked containers weren’t rendered in the Project Summary view
Getting the Update
As always, please head over to the Downloads Section to grab the new version. Special note for Ubuntu users: the Ubuntu version is for 64-bit Ubuntu 22.04 or later. If you are on 21.04 or 21.10, please reach out to us to obtain a package for your system.