As a way to say Happy New Year to you all, we worked extra hard in the past week in order to bring you another Pagico v5.1 update that comes with a number of minor improvements and bug fixes.
Pagico v5.1 r1222 Release Note
- Project-specific schedule chart view now shows all tasks
- Addressed a bug in the Quarter mode of the schedule chart view
- Minor improvements to the schedule chart view
- Workspace-related improvements
- Addressed a bug that in some cases files could not be imported
- Other bug fixes
Updating, as always, is very easy. Simply head over to the Download Section to grab the packages. The update can be installed right over your existing Pagico installation — there’s no need to remove the existing Pagico first. But quitting Pagico prior to the upgrade is indeed required.
Please note that as of now, this r1222 is only available to Intel Mac and Windows. Packages for Linux are still being tested and will be available at a later time.
Happy new year to everyone!!