Greetings! Today we are excited to announce the September 2022 Update for Pagico, bringing two new features and bug fixes. With this update, you can now turn your lists into pipelines, and make file snapshots with ease! Read on to learn more.
You can now turn your lists into pipelines with a single click. Check out this feature in action below:
With this feature, your work progress is intuitively visualized, making it easier than ever to know where you are and stay on-track.
New: File Snapshotting and Versioning
You can now make snapshots for file objects. Here’s how this feature works:
Each time a snapshot is made, Pagico will also bump the version number of your document, making it easy to identify the various versions of the same file.
This version also includes the following changes:
- New: Introduced an Extra Small font size choice
- New in r20220915: Fixed an issue where recently renamed contacts may continue to show up in their old names in the tabs bar
- Fixed an issue where contacts created via templates may not carry the correct names
- Fixed an issue where newly inserted items may show up at the end of a container in some cases
- Improved the copy-as-plaintext feature for lists to properly support indentations and due date displays
- Fixed an issue where the timeline isn’t rendered correctly on the public share page
- Fixed an issue where deleted tasks may continue to show up after making content filter changes
- Fixed an issue where the popup calendar date picker may not visually select the current value in some cases
- Fixed an issue where archived containers may continue to show up on the kanban project boards
That’s all we have for now. We hope you’ll like this new release as much as we do. Thank you all for providing your feedback to us, and for choosing Pagico!
Special Note for Ubuntu Users
The download page still serves packages for Ubuntu 20.xx and 21.xx only. If you are on Ubuntu 22.04, please click here to download this update.