Today we’re excited to release a newer version of Pagico 9.6, revision number
20201113 20201114. In this version, we addressed a number of issues that affected using Pagico in teams.
- Pagico will automatically connect to new teams as they are created in the new Team Management system (located in the Pagico ID portal)
- Improved the way Myself contacts are handled; starting from this newer version, the Myself contact feature will be automatically enabled as soon as a team is connected
- Fixed an issue where the new team entry may not be usable immediately after connection in certain cases
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the Myself contact isn’t correctly added to a team
- Fixed an issue with taking ownership of data objects authored by someone else
- Fixed an issue where the Myself contacts may not show up correctly under the Contacts list view in certain cases
- New in r20201114: Fixed an issue where some chat messages may not invoke alerts in some cases
Getting the Update
This update can be downloaded from the Download Section.