Greetings everyone! Today we are excited to announce the availability of Pagico 9.9, which brings a number of feature improvements and bug fixes.
New: Insert Objects Anywhere
Previously, all new objects are added to the top of your container. But some times you may want to insert objects at arbitrary spots, and Pagico 9.9 lets you do just that! Simply click on the “+” button between any two data objects, and you’re all set!
More Reliable Note Editing
When a text note involves hyperlinks, tags and other interactive elements, some times the saving behaviors were not as reliable. We’ve overhauled this area in Pagico 9.9, making the note saving process much better than before. We’ve also introduced a new “Save & Close” button, so you can explicitly save your changes on-demand (your changes will still be auto-saved periodically).
- Fixed an issue where the Copy-To command may still perform the Move-To action in some cases
- Fixed an issue where the smart search engine may not return all the matching results in case cases
- Introduced a Personal Profile Rebuild feature to correct team member listing issues in Teams
- Fixed an issue where the projects and contacts list may not refresh automatically after data sync cycles
- Fixed an issue where the editing of sidebar widgets may not trigger data sync cycles
- The About panel now shows computer name and ID for easier troubleshooting