Pagico is a unique program that seamlessly combines data management and task planning. It has lots of versatile features that can fit into your workflow, and knowing how to efficiently use them will make a difference on your productivity. Here are a few tips to let you take full advantage of the smart features in Pagico, and instantly be more productive.
- 5 hidden yet powerful features of Pagico 7 you may not know about
Learn how to quickly create tasks & set dates, get instant word count, make smart collections, publish your projects, and more!
- Create tasks & notes quickly using Alfred on Mac
Are you an Alfred PowerPack user? If so, you can create tasks & notes with a few key strokes.
- The most productive way to start your day and stay focused throughout
How we use the Daily Planning section
- Manage your contacts by groups with just 1 click
See how you can declutter your contact list with this simple (yet incredibly useful) feature
- 5 right-click commands you should use for task management
See how you can quickly get things done when you use the right-click commands properly
- Connect Pagico to thousands of apps and let them work for you
See how you can use Zapier to bridge Pagico with the other apps and create time-saving workflows