Over the past few days, we pushed a number of smaller updates. Collectively, they brought the following feature improvements and bug fixes:
- Apple Silicon Support (Universal Binary)
- Project Title Images, a recently added feature, will now also show up in exported project archives as well as public share. Your publicly shared projects will now look better than ever!
- New Duplicate menu command for list items. Now you can quickly duplicate list items with ease!
- Hyperlink preview, another recently added feature from a few months ago, received a visual update. The hyperlink previews now take much less footprint than before, making your content flow better while still preserving the information.
- Minor UI adjustments on the minified sidebar appearance. Now the minified sidebar has the same width as the toolbar’s height.
- Pagico will now prompt users (just once) to enable the Personal Cloud option upon first launch
- The activation screen now offers a convenient link to retrieve activation code if needed
- Pagico will automatically connect to newly created workspaces (no need to manually click on the connection refresh link)
- Fixed an issue where tasks imported from Zapier may run into issues when trying to copy or move
- Fixed an issue where the list titles may not be correctly included in smart searches
- Fixed an issue where the chat counters for teams may incorrectly show up when no new messages are available
- In-view search matches will now be correctly highlighted
Getting the Update
You can obtain the update through our Download Section.