Everyone, today we’re extremely happy to announce the availability of the 5th major update of Pagico for Desktop 6 for Mac OS X and Windows. Ubuntu edition is just around the corner. The v6.5 comes with lots of minor improvements that are designed to make your working environment better than ever. Here’s what’s new in this version:
Happy new year, everyone! We just wanted to let you know that we’ve been busy making tons of improvements to Pagico in the past few weeks, and we’ll have something exciting to share with you very soon. Stay tuned, more details to come!
The holiday season is here! Besides enjoying the best time of the year, many of us also need to do lots of planning as well. Gifts and parties, etc. Here’s what we’re doing to make our holiday planning a little easier:
A new Pagico for Desktop update, v6.4 r1522, is now available for Mac and Windows!
Friends, today we’re excited to announce the release of Pagico for Desktop v6.4 for both the OS X and Windows platforms. Even labeled as a minor update, this v6.4 packs a large number of feature improvements and bug fixes. We worked very hard on this in the past few weeks, and hope you’ll enjoy!
Just a quick word that Pagico for Desktop will work great with the upcoming OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
In addition, we have been working very hard in the past few weeks to bring you some very exciting updates to Pagico. Stay tuned!
Today we’re excited to bring you another minor update to Pagico for Desktop v6.3. In this new release (revision 1486), we made a few bug fixes and user experience improvements. Here’s what’s new:
- Added a new clean-up date option: 7 days
- Implemented support for Notification Center on Mac OS X 10.8*
- Improved the way alarms are automatically added
- Other minor user experience improvements
- Corrected a bug that items restored from trash were not shown in Dashboard screen
- Fixed a bug that line breaks might be lost in notes created on the iPhone
- Fixed a bug that moving file from Inbox to projects might crash the program on Windows
* The Notification Center support currently is very limited at the moment. More notifications, as well as user preferences, are coming in our upcoming releases.
Just head over to the download section and grab it!
A friendly reminder
Hard drive crashes and system errors happen more often than you think, and it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Back up your databases regularly and enjoy the peace of mind!
Ryo and Team